My baby boy was so busy, so active, I just remember years where I was covered in sweat running after him. Well, I don’t have to run after him anymore. He’s 16 and has his first car. And he’s fallen in love. With the car. It really is sweet to see him so excited about something. He’s already changed out the headlights (something fun to do) and the muffler (it needed to be louder-eek). Basically the only items on his Christmas list are car related. (Don’t you worry honey-I’m still getting you socks!) So today I thought I’d present a list of perfect gifts for the car enthusiast in your life. While I was doing research for this article I was pretty amazed to see some of the cool stuff made for cars and car lovers!
Perfect Gifts for the Car Enthusiast in Your Life
For the Car Lover
- Car related t-shirts-I love this muscle car t-shirt.
- Car related hats-Zazzle.com has an amazing selection. Click on the link for my favorite.
- Vintage car poster
- From muscle cars, to race cars, to dream machines, a poster is a fun and inexpensive gift
- Car throw pillow (Yes!! That’s unique! CafePress.com has some great ones.)
- A clock that looks like a tire (Isn’t that one the bomb?!)
- Key chain
- Car related movies or TV shows
Pimp My Car Gifts
- license plate frame-this is a fun and easy upgrade. So many choices- even fun feminine ones or one for pet lovers.
- steering wheel cover
- new mats, perhaps rubber for easy cleaning, or, personalized ones (too cute!)
- funny or cool bumper stickers or vinyl decals
- Suction cup phone holder-I feel this would be so much safer when using Google Maps than looking down or reaching for your phone
Car Care Items
- scratch free and lint free car wash mitt
- special car wash soap
- wipes for a leather interior
- tire brush to get the tires squeaky clean like Mother’s with an ergonomic handle
Wouldn’t it be a cute gift to put car care items in a bucket they can use to wash their car? If you want to make it easy on yourself, here is a complete care care kit.
- automatic cordless tire inflator (I had no idea this even existed! This would make life so much easier!)
- The Hammacher Schlemmer tire inflator will also work on toys and balls.
- car jumper for your glove box-no other car needed! You’ll never be stranded with a dead battery again!
- Man I wish I’d had that when I had my Pacifica. I constantly needed to jump that car! Ugh!
- car air purifier-eliminates bacteria, dust and odors (I think this is a must for my son and his running buddies! P-U!)
- Another neat idea would be an essential oil diffuser for the car
Another cute gift idea would be to create a safety/convenience kit for the trunk. Just take a Sterilite tub and insert the following:
- ice scraper
- tire guage
- paper towels
- plastic bags
- bug spray/sunscreen
- first aid kit
- rain poncho
- non-perishable food and bottled water (especially if you live in a place with lots of snow)
One last idea
My husband is REALLY (see that is bold and italicized?) hard to buy for. He doesn’t care about clothes. He doesn’t have many hobbies because he works so much. Reading is a favorite pastime but he insists on getting his books from the library. See what I mean? You can only get a guy so much cologne. But, he does love music. So the year he turned 40 I gave him what has turned out to be his favorite gift ever-a subscription to Sirius radio. Now he can listen to whatever he wants on his commute. Pat on the back for me!
I hope you are able to use some of these perfect gift ideas for the car enthusiast in your life. I’m always delighted when I can find that just right, yet unexpected, gift for a loved one. Come to think of it, these items would be good for men that might be hard to buy for. (I’m going back through this list with my hubby in mind!)I'm always delighted when I can find that just right, yet unexpected, gift for a loved one. Click To Tweet
And since we’re in the holiday mood, you might be interested in this post about The Ultimate List for A Successful Christmas. (Pss…It comes with a FREE printable!) And after all the tinsel comes down, make sure you are ready to store your holiday decorations properly; it will make decorating next year SO much easier!
Before You Go
Here are some other holiday posts you may be interested in:
Happy (organized) Holidays!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product, I will receive a small payment-at no increased cost to you. This helps me keep my blog running. Thank you!