Your kitchen will be the most used room in the house during the holiday season. First there’s the Thanksgiving Food-O-Rama not to mention all the family and guests popping over, then onto holiday baking and the feast with roast beast. Phew! It’s enough to make anyone stress out. Don’t worry! You’ll be ready with my Kitchen Organization Challenge.
Join the Kitchen Organization Challenge!
Head on over to my Facebook Group “A Calm, Organized and Intentional Life” and join the group. That’s where all the action will be! I’ll be Live to share:
- how to organize your pantry so you can easily access the foods you eat most often
- professional organizer tips to make your pantry beautiful as well as functional
- taking your fridge to the next level so food doesn’t get lost
- where items should go in your kitchen cabinets to create maximum efficiency
- the best products to make use of every inch of space in your kitchen
- tips for organizing a small kitchen
I’ll also be sharing my favorite organizing products as well as pictures of beautiful, organized kitchens,
Be sure to listen to the lives as there will be a few GIVEAWAYS during this challenge! Woo hoo!
This challenge will run from Nov. 5-15, 2018.
Can’t wait to see you for the Kitchen Organization Challenge!