So, it’s a new year and you’ve probably bought yourself a pretty calendar for the kitchen wall. Or maybe a soft, leather-bound planner. Perhaps you’ve installed the latest cool calendar app on your phone. So much possibility. Each day is a new opportunity to achieve all your dreams: exercise, hobbies, time to finally…But life is getting in the way. You’re still running from pillar to post, exhausted at the end of the day, nothing fun accomplished. How do you get all your *!@# done and still have time for fun? Well, it takes planning. You need to OWN your calendar and take CONTROL of your time. I created Use Your Calendar the Right Way to help you do just that.
We women have the bulk of the “thinking responsibilities” in our families: Housework (and all that entails!), the social calendar, the kids’ activities, and on and on and on. Just how much are you responsible for? How much time are the “have to’s” eating out of your day?
How to Use Your Calendar The Right Way
My guide includes 11 pages of worksheets and tips about how to schedule the “have to’s” in your life, transfer them to your calendar, and get a truly accurate picture of just how much you are doing. Click here to get Use Your Calendar the Right Way.
After filling out the worksheets and your calendar you’ll be able to:
- identify tasks to keep your household running smoothly
- have a space to record your personal goals, family fun time and self-care
- see how many “have to” items you have on your calendar each day
- think about which tasks can be delegated or hired out
- identify tasks that can be grouped together to save time
- begin to carve out time each day to focus on your personal goals
I hope you enjoy Use Your Calendar the Right Way As always, please reach out to me and let me know how I can help you use your calendar like a boss! I want you to have time for your dreams!