Hi! I'm Daria. Welcome to my blog! I love to organize, ever since I was a little girl. I also am crazy in love with my rescued Greyhound, Pippi. I've never had a big dog before but she is the sweetest, gentlest dog ever. I also enjoy needlepointing and reading. You'll most likely see my projects and hear about my latest great reads.
Over the years I have helped countless friends organize their homes and their time, and I've always found it very rewarding. The look of joy! The look of relief! I've also always been what I jokingly refer to as a "professional volunteer," with both of my children's school and extracurricular activities. Now that I'm in my---ahem---mid-forties and my kids are teens, I find myself with the gift of more time, and wanted to spend that time on something I enjoy. After significant thought and research, I realized that I could pursue my passion for organizing while also helping others! And that's how I became a professional organizer.
This website and helping people with organizing is a dream come true for me. I hope you will enjoy my articles on organizing your home, cleaning tips, helpful printables, and my special midlife lessons section. I enjoy helping you organize your life so you can spend your time on what really matters to you. Family. Friends. Hobbies. The things that nourish your soul. Spend time on those, not finding your white cable knit sweater.
"I'm so grateful to witness that I've made people's lives easier. Most rewarding? Realizing that, by organizing, I've given them the gift of time. In today's busy world, what could be more precious?"
A Few Fun Facts About Me
- In the past I have been a media specialist at an advertising agency, a focus group moderator, and a preschool teacher
- Whenever I hear an ambulance I say a quick prayer for all those involved
- Fall is my favorite season. It's a good excuse to go outside and cuddle up with a good book!
- I have to read before I go to bed, even if it's 1 a.m.
- When my babies were little I would sing them Spanish songs while I pushed them on the swings.
- Hearing the bagpipes makes me cry. Every time. I have no idea why.