Hi! I'm Daria. Welcome to my blog! I am a professional organizer and time management strategist who believes a simpler life is a happier life. I cut through physical and mental clutter to help others live calm, organized, and intentional.
As a professional organizer I help people declutter their homes, discovering what is essential to their lives and what needs to be let go. There's no reason to organize items you don't need. I organize my client's physical spaces-from pantries to master closets to playrooms and everything in between-maximizing their space and creating an organizational system that works for their life and their personality.
Physical decluttering naturally leads itself to mental decluttering. I assist my clients in discovering what is most important in their lives and give them the tools to manage their time so that they have more of their day available to the activities they value. I help my clients get in the driver seat of their lives. I find this work immensely rewarding.
This website and helping people with organizing is a dream come true for me. I hope you will enjoy my articles on organizing your home and your time so that you can focus on what is truly important to you. Family. Friends. Hobbies. The things that nourish your soul. Spend time on those, not finding your white cable knit sweater.
"I'm so grateful to witness that I've made people's lives easier. Most rewarding? Realizing that, by organizing, I've given them the gift of time. In today's busy world, what could be more precious?"
The Woman Behind the Blog
- I'm crazy in love with my rescue Greyhound, Pippi. She's so sweet that Ginger the Rat Terrier is alpha dog.
- In the past I have been a media specialist at an advertising agency, a focus group moderator, and a preschool teacher
- I love to needlepoint. My mother taught me when I was 21.
- Fall is my favorite season. It's a good excuse to go outside and cuddle up with a good book!
- I have to read before I go to bed, even if it's 1 a.m.
- When my babies were little I would sing them Spanish songs while I pushed them on the swings.
- Hearing the bagpipes makes me cry. Every time. I have no idea why.
- I LOVE lists!!